Wednesday, March 4th
Daily Mass • 8:00am - 8:30am
Reconciliation • 5:15pm - 5:45pm
PRE Grades 1-6 • 6:45pm - 8:00pm
High School Discussion Group • 8:30pm - 9:30pm
Thursday, March 5th
Daily Mass • 8:00am - 8:30am
Adult Education • 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday, March 6th
Daily Mass • 8:00am - 8:30am
Stations of the Cross • 6:00pm - 6:30pm
Lenten Meal • 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Saturday, March 7th
9th Annual Women's Spirituality Conference
Sts. Perpetua, Felicity, and Companions
Mass • 5:15pm - 6:15pm
Sunday, March 8th
St. John of God
Daylight Saving Time starts
Mass • 8:30am - 9:30am
K of C mtg • 9:30am - 10:30am
Youth Choir at Mass • 10:15am - 11:30am
Mass • 10:30am - 11:30am
CYO Mtg • 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Confirmation Prep PRE • 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Website Sponsorships Available!
- In the weeks ahead, our parish representative from Solutio, Inc., will be setting up the advertising for our website for the year.
- Please consider participating in this effort since the revenue from the ads is what makes the website possible at no cost to the parish.
- It’s a great way to get your name in front of the families in the parish. Advertisements may be purchased for a business, family memorial, or you can sponsor an ad supporting Catholic Charities, Knights of Columbus, Vocations, etc.
- Please give these ideas some thought. We need and appreciate your help! If you are interested or just curious as to prices and want more information, please contact 785.914.4207 or
Lent 2015 Activities
We will have daily Mass during Lent on Mondays at 5:15pm, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8:00am. Daily Mass is a wonderful way to come reflect on the daily bible readings and to receive the Eucharist. Daily Mass lasts about 25 minutes.
Stations of the Cross and Lenten Meal
Every Friday during Lent we will have Stations of the Cross at 6:00pm. This 20-25 minute prayer service focuses on the last part of Jesus’ life on earth. After Stations of Cross, there is a Lenten Meal in the parish hall.
Men’s Bible Study
Fr. Keith will conduct a Men’s Bible Study every week on Tuesday mornings at 6:00-7:00am in our parish hall. All men are welcome to attend. We will focus on the last chapters of Matthew’s gospel.
Women’s Bible Reflection
Barb Wentz will lead a women’s bible reflection every Tuesday evening from 7:00-8:00pm in the conference room. This reflection time will focus on the upcoming Sunday bible readings. All women of the parish are welcome to attend. The first Bible reflection will be Tuesday, Feb 24.
Adult Education Class
On Thursday evening,March 5, Fr. Keith will teach a class on the Gospel of Luke. This class is held in the Parish Hall from 7:00pm-8:00pm. All adults are welcome to attend.
There will be Confessions heard every Wednesday at 5:15, except Wednesday of Holy Week (April 1st) when Confessions will be heard at 7:00pm.
Communal Penance Services at other Parishes:
March 23, 7pm at St. Mary's
March 29, 4pm at Sacred Heart Cathedral
St. Elizabeth’s now has ONLINE GIVING!
Start the New Year with added convenience!
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your support. Because of your financial support and generosity, you have planted the seeds that will enable St. Elizabeth’s to continue to grow and strengthen our Catholic Community.
Online Giving is the next step into the future.
- Register just once to set up a donor account for quick log in
- Make a quick give without setting up a donor account
- Conveniently automate your regular contributions or make a one-time gift
- Start, stop, or change contributions at any time – You are in complete control
- Use a bank account / eCheck or use a credit or debit card
- Specify the date and frequency of any withdraw
- Choose what fund you would like to support (Exp: General, Debt, Holiday Fund Drive, Gift, etc.)
- Receive a donation receipt via email immediately
- Print a variety of reports
- Easy Tithe is a Level 1 Certified PCI Compliant Service Provider. This means Easy Tithe conforms to the highest set of security standards in the payment card industry. Church employees will never have access to your account information
TRY IT TODAY – SEE HOW EASY IT IS!!
Click “DONATE ONLINE” on the right side of this screen to get started!!
A detailed “ONLINE GIVING GUIDE” is available here. Online Giving Guide
Dillons Community Rewards Program
Dillons and Kwik Shop stores have begun a new program to benefit communities. St. Elizabeth’s will get credit for every qualifying purchase made with ENROLLED Plus Shoppers Cards. No more reloading gift cards!!
To enroll your Plus Shoppers Card visit www.dillons.com and create an account if you don’t already have one. After you have created an account you can click “Enroll” at the bottom of the screen to link your Plus Shoppers Card to St. Elizabeth’s. USE #10408 in the search box to find St. E’s in the list of Organizations. Click the dot by St. Elizabeth’s and then click the Enroll button at the bottom. You’re Done!! Now every qualifying purchase that you make using your Plus Shoppers Card will benefit St. Elizabeth’s!
More detailed Instructions for enrolling your Plus Card to benefit St. Elizabeth’s are provided on our website here or a printed flyer is available in the mezzanine area of the church. Please call the parish office at 825-5282 if you need further assistance.
Dillons Community Rewards Instructions
Circlette Leaders Needed
As our parish continues to grow, we have a need to expand the number of circlette groups we have. All families of St. Elizabeth’s are placed on a circlette list. The circlettes help provide food for funeral dinners and also items for our Fall Festival. Most years, the leaders need only make calls 2 or 3 times a year to their list. Please consider this opportunity to minister to our parish from you home and during the hours you wish to place calls. Please contact the parish office at 825-5282 if you would like to volunteer. Thank you!
|Lord's Day Mass
See the bulletin for details